Kenneth A. Sprenger
Kenneth (“Kenny”) Sprenger helps companies and individuals resolve civil lawsuits or claims brought against them. Insurance carriers and corporate and individual clients in various industries (trucking and transportation, hospitality, retail, medical, manufacturing, etc.) know Kenny will work diligently and creatively to assess, defend, and resolve their claims.
From 2005-2012, Kenny was a trial attorney with a national firm practicing in commercial litigation and insurance defense. He came to Sanders Warren Russell & Scheer in 2012, where he continues his hard work for his clients.
Clients expect and deserve frequent communication. Kenny’s clients always know the status of their case and they know what’s coming up next.
Over his 16 years in practice, Kenny has learned that one key to representing his clients and resolving cases is early identification of key liability and damages issues. Clients trust him to advise them as to which claims can and should be settled early. At the same time, they know Kenny is ready, willing, and able to zealously advocate for them through trials and appeals. In 2015, Kenny was recognized as part of the team that obtained the largest trial defense verdict in Missouri.
Kenny has an amazing wife and two wonderful children. He is a passionate hunter and outdoorsman, enjoys sports, and volunteers with community organizations.
- The Missouri Bar
- Springfield Metropolitan Bar Association
- Drury University, Adjunct Faculty, 2006
- Springfield Area Baseball Association, Vice-President, 2012-2016
- Big Brothers Big Sisters (2005-2016)
- Lutheran Family & Children’s Services (Advisory Board, 2016-2019)
- Missouri Lawyers Weekly Largest Verdicts & Settlements for 2015 – recognized for obtaining the Largest Defense Verdict in Missouri in 2015
- “Pass the Discretion Please–the Supreme Court Defers to State Legislatures in Interpreting What is Left of the Eighth Amendment’s Proportionality Principle,” Arkansas Law Review, 2005