Stacey practices in a variety of areas at the firm. She is adept at handling all aspects of litigation from the initial investigation, coordination and execution of strategy, to bringing cases to successful resolution, either through mediation or trial. Stacey has tried several cases as first chair.
Prior to joining the firm, Stacey practiced at two large law firms in downtown St. Louis in the areas of first-party insurance, product liability, and general civil litigation. While in law school, Stacey served as a lead editor of the St. Louis University Journal of Health Law and Policy and earned Excellence Awards in Health Care Law and Human Subject Regulation. In her spare time, she enjoys reading, trying new restaurants, and spending time with her husband, son, and two dogs.
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Missouri
- U.S District Court, Western District of Missouri
- The Missouri Bar
- The Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- The Women Lawyers’ Association of St. Louis
- Excellence Award Health Care Law
- Excellence Award Human Subject Regulation