William H. Sanders, Jr.
Bill has successfully litigated on a cost-effective basis a wide variety of lawsuits in both federal and state courts, including personal injury, professional liability, coverage disputes, product liability and property damage claims.
The present focus of Bill’s practice is in alternative dispute resolution and mediation. He is one of the most highly sought after mediators in Missouri and Kansas.
Federal Court, Western District of Missouri, 1977
- Listed in Best of the Bar by the Kansas City Business Journal 15 consecutive years.
- Listed in Missouri and Kansas Super Lawyers and Best Lawyers in America
- Named Best Lawyers in America’s Kansas City, Kansas Mediation Lawyer of the Year and Litigation – Insurance Lawyer of the Year
- Registered Arbitrator and Mediator – Member of National Academy of Distinguished Neutrals
- Martindale – Hubbell AV rated
- Mayor, Mission Woods, Kansas, 1987-1991
- City Council, Mission Woods, Kansas, 1984-1987, 1998-2014
- Numerous seminars for lawyers and clients on alternative dispute resolution, litigation, trial strategy and insurance issues
- “Actions Involving Attorneys” – Missouri Civil Actions, Volume 2, Chapter 15
- “Once You Sue, Can You – The Attorney – Be Sued?” 48 Journal of the Kansas Bar Association 89
- “The Right of Privacy,” Supplement to Chapter 3 Missouri Bar CLE, Missouri Tort Law
- “How to Take the Best Deposition of Your Life,” Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association/UMKC
- “Controlling Legal Expense,” Kansas City Claims Association
- “Alternative Dispute Resolution,” Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association